CEO: Ernie Sadau
Senior Vice President, Group Operations CEO, CHRISTUS Northeast Texas: Lindsey Bradley
800 E Dawson
Tyler, TX 75701
Our Mission:As a faith-based organization, it is the mission of Trinity Mother Frances to enhance community health through service with compassion, excellence, and efficiency.
With compassion: because meeting the needs of our community will always be our first and foremost concern.
With excellence: because we endeavor to provide the highest quality health services possible, committing ourselves to improving health through clinical practice, education and research.
With efficiency: because we are the stewards of limited resources, endeavoring to provide health care value without compromising our commitment to compassion and excellence.
At a glance:
In the 1930s, the Sisters of The Holy Family of Nazareth recognized the need for a hospital in Tyler, Texas. Working with far-sighted physicians and city leaders, the Sisters transformed their vision for a modern medical facility into reality. From the first day the hospital opened on March 18, 1937 one day ahead of schedule to care for victims of the New London School explosion the mission has not waivered: to provide community health services with compassion, excellence and efficiency. In 1934, The Trinity Clinic began as The Bryant Clinic. It was founded by two general practitioners, Dr. William Howard Bryant and Dr. Sidney W. Bradford. The Bryant Clinic received the first call for help in Tyler to treat the victims of the New London tragedy. In 1948, The Bryant Clinic changed its name to The Medical & Surgical Clinic. Today, Trinity Clinic is the area’s preferred multispecialty medical group, with over 280 providers representing 38 specialties in 36 clinic locations serving east Texas.